Medical Report

My Septoplasy Results
My Medical Report: a Practice in Denial
  1. 06/17/03
  2. 06/17/03
  3. 05/11/04
  4. 06/07/04 Lab
  5. 06/10/04
  6. 06/11/04
  7. 06/17/04
  8. 07/01/04
  9. 08/03/04
  10. 08/24/04
  11. 08/31/04
  12. 08/31/04 Lab
  13. 09/14/04
  14. 10/01/04
  15. 10/06/04
Documentation with the "Patient Liason"
Physical Evidence: Photo and Video Examination
I Now Wear this PROTHESIS
About the Infection
<- Previous  Comments  Next ->

<- Previous    Next ->

The left nostril swelling had really flared up again, the insides are touching and it aches and I am really miserable because of it. I have become very frustrated at the repeated 10-day antibiotic treatments that just begin to work when they run out. The doctor has twice told me to, "wait a few days because I want to see if your body takes over". I am becoming irritated by so many repeated appointments, as well as the money cost is really adding up. I really wanted a solution now. I am loosing patience quickly.

The doctor prescribes 3 WEEKS (finally) of antibiotics. He instructs me to schedule appointments for a CT scan of my sinuses and a follow-up appointment to examine the results to be within days after the course of antibiotics. I want to resolve the infection first, then consider the missing cartilage issue again later.

Aug 30, 04 Letter to doctor